Council of European Geodetic Surveyors / Comité de Liaison des Géomètres Européens
Our Mission is to represent and promote the interests of the geodetic surveying profession in the private and public sector in Europe, especially:
· The creation of a permanent forum for European geodetic surveyors, who are committed to European co-operation
· The promotion and exchange of technical, scientific, educational and organisational knowhow within the European states
· The provision of assistance to member countries, to national associations and EU institutions.
CLGE represents and promotes the geodetic surveying profession within Europe through:
- A permanent forum for Geodetic Surveyors working in Europe
- A commitment to cooperation and partnership within the profession in Europe
- Exchange of knowledge and expertise between professionals across national and international borders
- Provision of consultation and advice to member countries, national associations and the European Union
- Maintenance and enhancement of professional qualifications and standards of services throughout member countries
- Representation of the profession to European authorities and governments
- Participation in other relevant organisations within Europe and worldwide.